American Neuro-Psychiatric Network, Inc.
562-493.9389 Fax 562-594-4419
American Neuro-Psychiatric Network Inc. specializes in operating turn key psychiatric units. If a hospital has as few as 24 beds available we can run a psychiatric unit in that excess space without disrupting the rest of your operations.
ANNI has the expertise to develop a program from the “ground up” and sustain it through successful operations. By entering into a relationship with American Neuro-Psychiatric Network, Inc. you will realize financial benefit while allowing you to concentrate on your core business and plan for future growth and development.
Key features include:
· Patient psychiatric and neurological assessment, functional assessment and diagnostic evaluation.
· Interdisciplinary treatment team approach synergizes the work of the primary care physician, psychiatrist, professional nurse, social worker, psychologist, activities therapist, and continuity of care nurse.
· Structured daily schedule through which patients are involved in purposeful activity. Activities and patient participation are structured to accommodate patients at varying levels of cognitive function, behavioral issues or coexistent compromises in their medical condition.
· Group settings form the structure of most therapeutic interventions to facilitate movement to the next level in the treatment continuum, the home or community care setting.
· Treatment modalities focused on patient behavioral and social interaction, group, individual, family and activity therapy.
· Treatment plans that are highly individualized, behaviorally defined, goal-directed. Program activities take place seven days a week.
· Discharge planning which begins upon admission to the unit.
· Collaboration with community resources, the patient, the family and/or advocate, referral and sub-cute care facilities to establish and coordinate effective continuing care plans.